Cult.Sport Beats and Burn smartwatches launched in India
Fitness products brand Cult.Sport has announced its entry into the Indian smartwatch market with the launch of two new smartwatches: Beats and Burn. The Cult.Sport Beats sports a square dial with a 1.85″ HD screen, while the Burn features a square dial with a 1.78″ AMOLED screen. Both the watches include Bluetooth calling with inbuilt speakers.
Both wearable devices include advanced health monitoring capabilities such as a dedicated SpO2 sensor, a heart rate monitor, a stress monitor, a sleep monitor, and the ability to track a woman’s menstrual cycle. The smartwatch also has 115 sports modes, voice assistant support, and up to 7 days of battery life.
Kult.Sport Beats And Burn Specifications:
- Burn: 1.78″ AMOLED Square Display, 550 nits peak brightness, Always On Display
- Beats: 1.85-inch HD LCD screen, 600 nits peak brightness
- 180+ watch faces
- Bluetooth Calling, Quick Dial Pad
- inbuilt mic and speaker
- Battery life up to 7 days
- 115+ Sports Modes on Beats; 60+ Sports Modes on Burn
- AI Voice Assistant Support
- Health Monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, Women’s Health & Heart Rate Tracking
- IP67 Water Resistant
- smart notifications
- Other Features: Weather Info, Calculator, Camera & Music Controls, Find My Phone/Watch, Functional Crown Control
Pricing and Availability
The Kult.Sport comes in Beats and Burnt Black, Rose Gold and Dark Blue colours. Beats cost Rs. 2,199 while the Burn is priced at Rs. 3,299. Both the watches will be available on the cult.sport website and Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Arjun Choudhary, Head of Business and Growth, Cult.Sport said,
We believe that the Cult.Sport smartwatch will prove to be a game-changer in the fitness industry and are confident that it will be well accepted by fitness enthusiasts and health conscious individuals.