Huawei Nova 10 Lite with 6.78″ FHD+ 90Hz Screen, Snapdragon 680 SoC, 108MP Camera Announced
HUAWEI has introduced the Nova 10 Youth Edition/Lite after the Nova 10 SE, although it has similar specifications to the Nova 9 SE which includes a 6.78-inch FHD+ 90Hz screen, powered by the Snapdragon 680 with 8GB of RAM. It features a 108MP rear camera along with 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras.
There is a 16MP front camera, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging.
Huawei Nova 10 Youth Edition Specifications
- 6.78″ FHD+ (2388 x 1080 pixels) TFT LCD (IPS), up to 90Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage
- HarmonyOS 2.0
- dual SIM
- Rear cameras: 108 MP 1/1.56″ high-resolution camera (f/1.9 aperture), 8 MP ultra wide angle camera (f/2.2 aperture), 2 MP depth camera (f/2.4 aperture), and 2 MP macro camera ( f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Huawei Histen Audio, USB-C Audio
- Dimensions: 164.64 x 75.55 x 7.94 mm; Weight: 191 grams
- Dual VoLTE, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with 66W Huawei SuperCharge
Pricing and Availability
The Huawei Nova 10 Youth Edition comes in Midnight Black and Ice Blue colours. It is priced at 1799 Yuan (US$ 260 / Rs. 21,300 approx.) and 1999 yuan (US$ 289 / Rs. 23,670 approx.) for the 128GB and 256GB models respectively, but there is a 100 yuan discount.