Huawei Nova 10 SE with 6.67″ FHD+ 90Hz OLED screen, Snapdragon 680, 108MP camera announced
Huawei has quietly introduced the Nova 10 SE in China as the successor to last year’s Nova 9 SE. It gets a 6.67″ FHD+ 90Hz OLED display instead of the LCD screen, but retains the Snapdragon 680 SoC, 108MP rear camera with 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro camera as well as a 16MP front camera.
The battery has been increased from 4000mAh to 4500mAh, and it supports 66W fast charging. Even though it has an OLED screen, it still has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
huawei nova 10 se specifications
- 6.67″ FHD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) OLED display, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB storage
- Harmony OS 2.0.1
- dual SIM
- Rear cameras: 108 MP 1/1.56″ high-resolution camera (f/1.9 aperture), 8 MP ultra wide angle camera (f/2.2 aperture), and 2 MP macro camera (f/2.4 aperture); Video recording up to 1080p
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Huawei Histen Audio, USB-C Audio
- Dimensions: 162.39 x 75.47 x 7.39 mm; Weight: 184 grams
- Dual VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / BeiDou / GALILEO / QZSS, USB-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 66W Huawei SuperCharge
Pricing and Availability
HUAWEI Nova 10 SE comes in Black, Silver, Mint Green, Gold colours. Even though the mentioned indicative price is 1999 yuan (US$289 / Rs. 23,805 approx), it should be cheaper when it goes on sale.