moto g73 5G with 6.5″ FHD+ 120Hz display, Dimensity 930, 5000mAh battery launching in India on March 10
Motorola has confirmed the launch of the company’s next mid-range G series phone Moto G73 5G in India on March 10 after it was unveiled in January. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD screen, compared to the AMOLED screen in the g72, but gets the Dimensity 930 5G SoC with support for 13 5G bands, compared to the Helio G99 4G SoC. The company said that this is the first phone in India to use the latest chip.
Get ready to go beyond the ordinary with ultra performance and ultra clear photos with the all new #motog73 5G launch on 10 march @flipkart, https://t.co/azcEfy1Wlo and major retail stores. https://t.co/F2ZxXkDdp2 pic.twitter.com/J2horLuQzz
– Motorola India (@motorolaindia) March 2, 2023
The phone runs Android 13, has a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide autofocus camera that also takes care of depth and macro functions. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging.
Moto G73 5G Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen, 120Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Octa core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 930 6nm processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle auto-focus camera with depth sensing for portrait shots and macro options, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.42 x 73.84 x 8.29 mm; Weight: 181 grams
- splash resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30W fast charging
The Moto G73 5G will come in Midnight Blue and Lucent White colours. We should know its price when it is launched next week. The phone will be sold on motorola.in, Flipkart as well as offline stores.