OnePlus Nord CE3 With 6.72″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED Display, Snapdragon 782G, 5000mAh Battery Expected to Arrive in July
The renders and specifications of the upcoming OnePlus Nord CE 3 smartphone had surfaced last year. Now, @OnLeaks says that the phone will launch as Nord CE3 Lite, and has revised the specifications of the Nord CE3.
The phone is now said to sport a 6.72″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen and be powered by the Snapdragon 782G SoC, which is a major upgrade over the Snapdragon 695 SoC in the predecessor. It is said to get the same 50MP IMX890 sensor as the OnePlus 11 and 11R.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 alleged specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-core (1 × Cortex-A78 2.7GHz + 3 × Cortex-A78 2.4GHz + 4 × Cortex-A55 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPU) Snapdragon 782G 6nm mobile platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB/12GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with IMX890 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging
The OnePlus Ace 2V powered by the Dimensity 9000 SoC is expected to launch in China next week as the Nord 3 in India and in mid-June or July in other markets.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 is expected to launch in July, and the Nord CE 3 Lite is also expected around the same time.