POCO X5 5G with 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display to launch in India on March 14
POCO launched the X5 Pro in India last month, but it also introduced the X5 for other markets at that time. Today, the company has announced the launch of the X5 in the country on March 14 for under Rs 20,000.
All eyes are on the All Star.
The latest in line, the POCO X5 5G is all set to launch on March 14 at 12 noon. @flipkart,
Save this link now 👉🏿 https://t.co/uMfXEeRzFu#The5GAllStar pic.twitter.com/0208FTsVO9
– Poco India (@IndiaPOCO) March 9, 2023
Poco X5 5G Specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1200 nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 6nm Mobile Platform (2 GHz x 2 A78-based +1.8GHz x 6 A55-based Kryo CPUs) with Adreno GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 165.88×76.21×7.98mm; Weight: 189 grams
- Dust and splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
We already know all the specifications of the phone, and just have to wait for the price in India next week.