realme C55 with 6.72″ FHD+ 90Hz display, mini capsule, Helio G88, up to 8GB RAM, 5000mAh battery to be announced on March 7
After rumors and teasers, Realme has confirmed the launch of the company’s next C series phone, the Realme C55, in Indonesia on March 7. The company highlights the cameras and memory as it will come with a 64MP rear camera with Bokeh Flare Portrait and AI Color Portrait features, up to 8GB of RAM with additional virtual RAM, and up to 256GB of internal storage.
Realme confirms 6.72-inch FHD+ 90Hz LCD screen with punch-hole front camera, 91.4% screen-to-body ratio, MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, and 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that charges the phone in 63 minutes Can charge fully. ,
The company also highlights Mini Capsule, a software feature that provides important information such as phone charge status, low battery warnings, data usage, as well as steps and walking distance for the day, more seamlessly than ever before.
realme c55 specification
- 6.72-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 680 nits brightness
- Octa core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 7.89 mm thick
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
Realme C55 will come in Sunshower and Rainy Night colours. We should know its price when it launches next Tuesday.