Rumors about the Realme GT Neo5 SE had surfaced last week, suggesting the phone would sport a 1.5K AMOLED display, Snapdragon 7-series SoC (SM7475), use a 64MP rear camera with the OmniVision OV64M sensor, but it would be RGB. Will come with light. Back. Now the same leaker Digital Chat Station has posted the detailed specifications of the smartphone.
This reveals additional details for the camera sensors, and also suggests that the phone will pack a large, 5500mAh battery with support for 100W fast charging.
Alleged specifications of realme GT Neo5 SE
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) (144Hz/120Hz/90Hz/60Hz/45Hz/40Hz Adaptive) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 2160Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4nm) mobile platform up to 2.95GHz with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB/12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB/512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with OmniVision OV64M sensor, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 25mm equivalent focal length, 8MP IMX355 112° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP GC02M macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5500mAh (typical) battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging
realme GT Neo5 SE is expected to be introduced in the second quarter of 2023 as the leaker says that the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 1 SoC will be introduced in April.