vivo V27e with 6.62″ 120Hz AMOLED display, Helio G99, 32MP front camera announced
Besides the V27 and V27 Pro, Vivo today unveiled the V27e, an affordable 4G model for global markets, as promised. It features a 6.62-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen with a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole. The phone runs on Vivo’s latest Funtouch OS 13, which is based on Android 13.
It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 4G SoC coupled with up to 8GB of RAM with support for RAM expansion up to 8GB. The phone has a 64-megapixel main camera with OIS and 2-megapixel depth and macro sensors. There is also Aura Light for portraits.
The phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor and packs a 4600mAh battery with 66W fast charging support that fuels up to 50% battery in just 19 minutes.
vivo V27e specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 8GB / 12GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Funtouch OS 13 is based on Android 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, OIS, Aura Light, 2MP macro camera and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- in-display fingerprint sensor
- Dust and splash resistant (IP54)
- Dimensions: 162.51 × 75.81 × 7.70 mm (Glory Black) / 7.80 mm (Lavender Purple); Weight: 185g (Glory Black), 186g (Lavender Purple)
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo Speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, BEIDOU, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
Vivo V27e comes in Lavender Purple, Glory Black, and Lively Green colors and is priced at RM 1,299 (US$ 290 / Rs. 23,970 approx) for the 8GB + 256GB model. It is already available to order in Malaysia with free gifts worth up to RM666.